- ''Kovar Glass Tube'' New Product Available
Item Number ：630664
Product Name：Alloys / Kovar / Glass Tube
1pc Price 1,900 yen
- ''Constantan Foil'' New Product Available
Item Number ：533243
Product Name：Alloys / Constantan / Foil
1pc Price 5,600 yen
- ''Nickel Silver Foil'' New Product Available
Item Number ：713262
Product Name：Alloys / Nickel Silver / Foil
1pc Price 3,000 yen
- Information about Security Export Control System in Japan
- With regards to exporting our products, please follow the Security Export Control in Japan.
Please click here for the detail.
- Price Correction for the Catalog No.33
- We sincerely apologize that prices of some products are misprinted on the page 101 of our
catalog No.33. The correct prices have been listed on our website. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Catalog No.33 P.101 ＜Tungsten Rhenium/Wire＞
Re( 3%)-W(97%) φ0.05mm ～ φ0.3mm Price Changed
Re( 5%)-W(95%) φ0.1mm ～ φ0.3mm Price Changed
Re(25%)-W(75%) φ0.1mm ～ φ0.3mm Price Changed
Re(26%)-W(74%) φ0.1mm ～ φ0.3mm Price Changed
- Zinc Products Purity Change
- The purity of some of our zinc products will change. Please check the product list for the current purity.
Process of Your Order
- Search Product
- Choose Item
- Request forQuotation
- Place Order
- Receive Product
We are happy to offer a comprehensive product search for items listed in our catalog. If you would like to order product(s) or request for quotation, followings are the process of your order.
- 1) Search our products by group classification or keywords.
- 2) Choose the item(s) from the product list.
- 3) Fill out the quotation request form and click the submit button.
You will receive the quotation that includes shipping fee and tax fee.
- 4) Confirm your order after you accept the quotation.
- 5) We will send the product(s) and inform you the shipping date by e-mail.
We shall comply with the Security Export Control Policy managed by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry to ensure the proper export and import of our products. As a R&D materials provider, we are concerned about being used our products for military purposes or any unwilling sake. In order to maintain the world peace and the global security, we carefully restrict our trade by defining which country to ship, who the end user is, and how our product will be used. Depending on the country or the area, we must limit our trade to respect the Security Export Control Policy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.